Sunday 28 August 2011

3030: Answered Questions

Copied over from my tumblr



Well as evidenced by the collection photo a few days ago I keep it in a clear little a4 chest of drawers from officeworks. All my day to day get’s lugged around in my bag and my grab it and go kit is a pink model’s prefer 3 set.



Currently it’s Max Factor 2000 calorie and Maybeline falsies.
Again I’m on the hunt for the perfect separating, thickening, lengthening holy grail of mascaras.
Aren’t we all?



Well I only got my first bronzer about 3 months ago.
Why?
Well I don’t tan! I’m a red head, with freckles. It’s just not in my skin to tan so bronzer seemed like a foreign concept.
I’m slowly coming around on it though.



At the moment? gee that’s hard. I just got the crease blender from the napolean perdis target line - set. and it’s currently my go to. But I also love my ELF small crease brush.
I’ll get back to you on this one guys, I’m not sure I’ve found a favourite yet!

3030:7. Favourite eye shadow color?
Neutrals/Browns
If I swatched them all for you we’d be here all day so I’ll just give you my most recent purchases which are some discontinued rounds from inglot.




6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
Nope don’t wear them, but I’d like to. I’d love a nice dramatic pair of cateyes and then some crazy feathers as well.



3030:5. Favourite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?
Currently wearing because it’s winter;
Lip Liner - Max Factor by Ellen Betrix in 2 Blush
Lipstick - L’Oreal Color Riche 903 Almond Satin
Lip Gloss - Revlon Beyon Natural 160 Berry
But my fave that i went out of my way to get last year is Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal in 357 Ripe Papaya but it’s a bit too pink & sparkly for winter.


4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favourite?
I like light to medium coverage, very sheer finish and dewy look to them.
I went to a MAC counter the other day and found out I’m a NC15 I tried out the mineralize. It had a very dewy finish to the point that by the end of the day I even thought I looked like had oily skin.
I’m currently wearing Revlon Beyond Natural when I need light coverage, Maybeline Dream mousse when I need medium and a Lancome when I need full coverage.



I’m not a brand queen in anything I do but I’d have to say that Australis & revlon are more hits than misses for me.



2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I’m going to go with youtube gurus. I’ll do a post on my faves another time.
I’m also doing a course at bodyography in a few weeks so I’ll let you know how that goes as well.



At about 15 I discovered deathly dark lips and full & soft mascara. That was about it for most of the next 15 years aside from adding an eyebrow pencil and going to nude lips way way before they were cool.
Ok I exaggerate a little I’ve been the type of girl who splurges on makeup twice a year, usually buying a bunch of things from one collection when I have something fancy to go to. Even then I tend to be non adventurous purchasing in the neutral tones.
And then…
A few months ago I saw my first youtube guru video and that gave me a renewed interest in what I’m putting on my face!

Via MusingOnBeauty

I thought I’d do this meme to help me get used to this tumblog! Look out for these over then next month!!


1. When did you start putting on makeup?
2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
3. Favourite brand?
4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favourite?
5. Favourite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?
6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
7. Favourite eye shadow color?
8. What’s your favourite daytime look?
9. Picture of your makeup collection?
10. Favourite makeup brush?
11. Do you like wearing bronzer?
12. Favourite mascara?
13. Where do you keep your makeup?
14. Favourite Youtube guru(s)?
15. Do you wear blush?
16. Do you copy celebrity make up looks?
17. Favourite makeup artist?
18. What’s your favourite night time look?
19. Favourite concealer?
20. Favourite eyeshadow primer?
21. Where do you buy your makeup at?
22. Favourite toner?
23. Favourite eye shadow palette and blush palette?
24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
25. Favourite eyeliner?
26. Do you wear makeup everyday?
27. Favourite powder?
28. Favourite makeup remover?
29. Do you like wearing liquid liner? If so, what’s your favorite?
30. Pictures of yourself with and without wearing makeup.

Tagging: You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment